Friday 31 July 2020

Ever changing

We got it all arranged, a hotel to stay in, a meal at my stepbrother’s house, & now I’m once more in a quandary. This is all in aid of going down to Wythenshawe to see the surgeon, who operated on me earlier in the year. We were so pleased to manage to book a disabled room in the hotel we stayed in last time & to discover my stepbrother & his wife were free to see us that evening for a meal.

 

Now, this morning, I discover regulations concerning visiting people in Manchester have changed. People are no longer able to have friends in the house. So can we visit this bit of family or not? The radio keeps saying restrictions covers the north of Manchester. They live in south Manchester. But where is the divide? I can see that is going to be my job today trying to find out. Or maybe they will ring later in the day to make different arrangements.

 

No comments: