Monday 15 June 2020

Here we go again

One last week of going down to Preston every day. I have a review on Wednesday. To my mind it seems rather late in the process. If I was having any problems they would have needed sorting before this surely. Who knows maybe they will decide I need to have more sessions. I hope not. All this travelling is exhausting.

 

Still, with a trip I mind, I’ve just be making some mini fishballs - this time using haddock - to quickly fry up this evening. I’ve also peeled the spuds ready for making chips to accompany them. We’ll have some sliced green beans & a bottle of white wine, probably a Loire Sauvignon blanc as well.

 

Over the weekend the sun has been out. We’ve been able to dine out in the garden. It looks as though we may be doing the same again tonight. I hope so. It would be nice to sit out in the fresh air away from the heat from cooking in our kitchen/diner.

No comments: