Sunday 14 June 2020

Cause for a pause

We were just sitting watching the TV, some pre-recorded programme. I suddenly felt something on my face. I swept it off. I felt a slight thud as whatever I’d swiped off my face landed on my chest. I looked down. And there is it was, a ladybird.

 

The programme was hastily paused. The ladybird was transferred from my chest to my hand to the Fox’s hand. He hot-paced out into the front garden with it & gently placed on a plant there – a more natural home for such a creature.

 

I was left wondering how it came to be on me. I can only assume when I ventured out into the garden to tidy up a bit, the ladybird must have got into my hair & I hadn’t noticed it before until it reached the more sensitive skin of my cheek.

 

Whatever the reason hopefully it is now settled in the garden.

No comments: