Friday 15 May 2020

Odd


Three cheers! Our gardener came. She was horrified to discover a patch where two adjacent plants had died & others nearby are looking sickly. The plants are near the dividing fence. After a quick look over the fence, she is sure our neighbour used weedkiller & it has leaked in through the soil into our side of the fence, killing our plants. She is particularly sorry to see the strawberry tree, an expensive plant, which produced fruit for the first time last year, is among the poorly plants.

I’ve finally got through by e-mail the consent form for my radiotherapy. Or rather I’ve got half the form. I seem to have all of the odd numbered pages but none of the even numbered. I can see I will have to get onto Preston to press them for the other pages, otherwise I don’t know what I’m consenting to. I don’t even have the page to sign. As for the 3 leaflets on radiotherapy as stated on the form as having been provided, there isn’t a sign of them. I can see the morning will be spent on the phone.


No comments: