Friday 2 January 2009

Signs of improvement

I've had a frustrating morning trying to sign on to write this blog. For some reason Google has refused to recognise my password. It's only now, after going away for a while that I've finally got on, typing in exactly what I typed in before! Now that's off my chest, I'll get down to writing the real subject matter of the blog.

We ventured out yesterday in search of milk. As we entered the mini supermarket I was stopped by the smell of bread. The first thing I'd smelt for days, almost weeks. I can only assume the bread was freshly baked & had just been delivered. It was intoxicating. Sheer heaven.

Later on, after dinner, the Fox blew out the Christmas candle we'd lit on the table. Even though my back was to it, I could smell the smoke. I'm finally beginning to think I'm getting back to normal. I'm still coughing & blowing, but at least I can SMELL!

No comments: