Wednesday 28 January 2009

Psychic

I think I must be going psychic. Yesterday the kitchen man did indeed turn up. I thought I must have written the appointment in wrong, as I suspected yesterday. But guess when we are due to go in to see & discuss the resulting design? That's right. Tuesday the 10th of Feb in the afternoon. I didn't even have to enter it in the diary, just add the street name for their private parking space.

Meanwhile, today, I'm feeling shattered. This is partially the after-effects of taking a sleeping pill last night. Having spent more than 3 hours listening to the radio in bed, feeling increasingly hot & pain-filled, I decided that was the only way I was going to sleep. This seeing people about the kitchen is very stressful & physically exhausting for me. I keep getting up to get out of the way, or to show how I use my perch/stool when preparing & cooking food. We have one more man due tomorrow, then, hopefully, a break before we take the next step on the way to a new kitchen & see the results of all this measuring. I need the break. I have a suspicion I'm going to be in need of a week or two recovery time before finally deciding on any of the designs that are produced.

1 comment:

Malcolm said...

that's what I like to hear, an uncertain psychic!