Friday 10 February 2012

Grey

We missed the snow again. Still the weather remains damp & grey, but at least not freezing any longer.

Great waves of exhaustion sweep over me. I'm having one of my low spells. Somehow I feel everything I try to do just crumbles in my fingers. The weather isn't helping. I'm not sleeping well so last night I took a sleeping pill. This has left me feeling even tireder, even more deflated & energyless.

This afternoon we're off to the Pub - maybe a bit of company will bring some cheer. But first we're making a couple of stops. The first is the fish shop for some cod - fish & chips for dinner tonight - then the butcher's for some chicken for the weekend.

I feel a need to have something positive to look forward to, but nothing seems to be turning up on the horizon, just more problems & worries.

I'm not even sure the Fox is doing too much better. The weather is bringing out both our aches. He's limping around more than he has for a while.

All in all there doesn't seem much joy.

No comments: