Sunday 22 March 2009

Nearly ready

We're nearly all packed up. I contemplated going to church today but decided it was probably wiser to stay at home. It will be a tiring afternoon packing the last few things away. Tomorrow will be an early start. The kitchen people are due between 8 & 10am, so we'll have had to be up, breakfasted & tidied by 8. Then I'll have to pack a few clothes for our trip away. We'll be taking our laptop so I should have chance to write my blog, but whether it will get published immediately is a different question. I'm not sure if we'll be able to get Internet connection where we're staying, so this might be my last few words for a while. It's finally happening. Our new kitchen is on its way. Now we just hope it all goes smoothly. After our debacles over the bedroom & the driveway, we're anxious some problem will arise. Here's hoping that won't be the case this time.

No comments: