Saturday 26 January 2019

Coming things


Tooth’s all patched up. We went along to the golf club afterwards, to join some friends. It seems lots of parties, meals out, are on the horizon, as people meet their retirement, 65th or 80th birthdays. April sounds as though it’s going to be a particularly busy time.

When we got home I was struck by a white patch in the garden. The snowdrops had opened out, with their delicate green fringe clearly showing. I was more bemused to see the pinkness of a bud on the pinks. It’s a bit early for that.

This weekend is the Big Garden Birdwatch. It’s over a period of three days this year. I shall be sat at the window of our back door looking out at some point over the weekend. I wonder who will visit this time.

The computer is settling down. It’s a wireless one. A keyboard & mouse came with the computer but I think we’re going have to buy some different ones. We’re both finding the mouse is positively painful on our hands & fingers. It’s just so small.  The keyboard seems small with a few differences in layout to our old one. I’m telling myself I may be able to adjust to that. Still it’s early days. It’s certainly a lot faster than the old computer so that’s one good thing about it.

No comments: