Thursday 11 January 2018

Nearing the end



My silence is mainly due to the Fox. His sleeping is so out of sorts that he is up & about, disrupting my lifestyle too. I’m finding it exhausting trying to keep up with him. I certainly can’t settle to going on the computer, confident of having a time to be undisturbed.

Yesterday we ended up having a rush round as he realised he hadn’t enough pills for the course. We eventually managed to get the extra 7 pills which we should have got when the pills were first prescribed.

It is with a certain sense of relief I say that he has now finished one lot of pills. The second lot he is cutting down to 3, rather than 6, a day. I’m hoping this will mean he will calm down a bit & sleep better.

His rash has largely dried up and no new eruptions have occurred. However there are still the remains of the rash all over. I’m just hoping when these pills stop the next wave of rash doesn’t appear. At least now it won’t be so long until his hospital visit at the end of the month. Hopefully that will well & truly see the end of the rash & life can get back to normal.

No comments: