Monday 18 March 2019

Three cheers


Three cheers! I do believe the desktop computer is becoming available, even for computer simpleton such as me. I’m managing to write this on it & I’ve already sorted my freezer list.

In many ways I do prefer this computer. It is so much swifter than the old one. The screen is bigger which is great for pictures.

Today I’ve got a lamb curry plopping away. Outside it’s actually dry so I’ve hazarded putting the washing out to dry. I just about feel I can claim my cold has had it. It’s certainly on its last legs if not. I suspect the runny nose at the moment is more related to frying onions & spices than the cold. The Fox is still plodding on with his but at least he’s feeling more able to do something. He even managed to cook a delicious Tuna Fish Pilaf yesterday for dinner. He’s proposing to cook again for Wednesday.

I would say life is getting back to normal. However, I’m not sure if this constant disruption doesn’t seem to be becoming the norm, I’m sorry to say.

No comments: