Saturday 2 March 2019

In need of practice

This is my first endeavour to write a blog on our tablet. So far I seem to have discover various niggles, but I think I've finally got some idea of what I'm doing. I admit I'm not the most technologically savvy person around. It maybe isn't helped by the fact I've well & truly sunk into my cold. I think it's becoming a worse one than the last one.

We did invest in a separate bluetooth keypad to go with the tablet & it's the first time I've got it to work. It takes a bit of getting used to as it isn't full size i.e. it's about the size of the tablet itself.

More perturbing is that some of the symbols seem to be in different places. So, for example, the @ sign is found above the number 2 rather than above the ' sign.

I dare say I will be able to adjust. It's just that today the novelty of the experience of writing on this keypad with this tablet is taking all my attention, distracting me from any thoughts on life etc. I clearly need more practice.
 

 

 

 

No comments: