Thursday 7 March 2019

Home again


We’re back from the hospital. My new knee braces are on order. I should hear in about a fortnight that they’ve arrived. Assuming they fit okay & are comfortable, I’m to give the hospital a ring about a month later to order a second pair so I’ve got something to wear while one pair dries after washing.

It’s a relief to know that’s done. I was beginning to feel a bit desperate as to whether I was ever to get new braces.

I was bemused by some of the questions. Do I have a contagious/infectious disease? A cold was the only thing I could think of. That, unfortunately stills snuffles on. I can’t quite see the relevance of any hobbies I have either. Still I gave the right answers so that’s all that matters. Now I just have to wait a little longer & that’s it.

No comments: