Monday 11 March 2019

An update


Now the Fox has gone down with my cold. He’s blocked up, blowing & generally feeling miserable. He’s using an extra pillow as otherwise he’s unable to sleep. My life is continuing on a minimal level as I feel my first priority is to keep us fed & get the washing up done.

Today, however, I will be going out. It’s vampire time again. Two weeks before each chemo treatment I have to give a blood sample. This will be the last time, at least for this reason. That is a relief.

Food is becoming simple, again to minimise effort as I cannot depend on the Fox to feel able to assist much. Today it’s going to be Creamy Fish Omelette – a simple omelette filled with the tinned salmon remaining from last week vol-au-vent in a creamy white sauce. It will be accompanied by chips & some green beans.

No comments: