Monday 28 March 2016

Dull



I’m all of a dither today. I’ve come to the computer to write my blog. But what do I have to say? Life is quiet. I somehow seemed to have failed to spring forward my internal clock, along with all the other clocks in the house we altered Saturday evening. I’m late up & feel dull.

The one useful thing I’ve done is toast some flaked almonds for dinner. We’re having a pilaf accompanied by some butcher’s pork sausages. Apart from that I’ve been trying to finish my novel as it’s due back at the library tomorrow. I’m down to the last 50 pages or so so it should be possible. I don’t want to have to renew it. I’ve caught up on my freezer list so that’s up to date.

The rest of the day is going to pass in a daze unless I can get myself together a bit. Since it’s stopped raining maybe I will venture in to the garden. A bit of fresh air my spark some more wakefulness. I certainly need it. 

I'm just plain tired & drained.

No comments: