Friday 12 August 2011

Forms

I reckon I know what we will be doing over the weekend - form filling. Documents have arrived from the travel company enclosing various forms to fill in. Off hand, I do not know the dimensions and weights of my wheelchair, bed cradle, stick/stool. They need lists of medical conditions, medications, insurance details including emergency numbers. I can see it's going to take quite a time.

I'm telling myself they're just being thorough. With all these details, if there is a problem, they should be able to solve it without one of us having to concern us with the admin side. We'll just be left with the worrying about the other person. I'm telling myself it's good, but just at the moment the forms seem a bit overwhelming. You can tell it's a disability company, obviously used to dealing with medical emergencies. Hopefully we will not need these services.

On the good side we've been sent a little more info about the places we stop at. Cologne cathedral sounds as though it's a must see. I gather one evening there will be a musical trio coming on board to entertain us. Some of the scenery we pass through sounds fabulous & we will be passing through it in daylight to be able to see & appreciate it.

The holiday seems more of a reality.

No comments: