Monday 25 April 2011

Driving again

The washing is once more out on the line. I'm once more waiting for Angie, our cleaner, to arrive. I suspect it's going to be another tiring  morning. But that doesn't worry me.

This evening we're off for a meal with the gang. We're going to the restaurant we visited last Christmas. We hope this meal is going to be as good.

I'm not sure if the Fox isn't more excited by the prospect of being able to drive again than by the meal. The four week ban finished over the weekend. We've not ventured out so far. Nothing would induce us out into the Bank Holiday traffic, especially when it's been such a sunny Bank Holiday. But tonight we're going out & he can drive once more. And I can enjoy the scenery passing by once more.

With this in mind I'm half-thinking I might get an afternoon nap, a bit of a zizz to revitalise to cope with an evening out. It's amazing how tiring being charming can be at times, so an extra bit of energy wouldn't come amiss.

1 comment:

Malcolm said...

here's hoping the dining out experience (more than)fulfilled your expectations