Thursday 3 September 2020

The glam puss is fit

WE stop at the golf club on the way home from the hospital. The prime reason is a couple of their excellent bacon butties. I was somewhat surprised when their very stylish barmaid suddenly enthused about my “perm” & wondered where I’d had it done. I assured it was all natural, the consequence of chemo. Clearly I‘ve become a glam puss at 66 years old. Pity it didn’t happen when I was younger!

 

At the hospital I was passed fit for the next cycle of chemo. They seemed a bit concerned that the neuropathy seems to have worsened but are relieved that the increased medication does seem to have helped. Apparently the wooziness I felt a few days after the first dose of chemo was probably due to the neuropathy rather than anything else.

 

Meanwhile today is a nice easy day foodwise. We’re having a stir fry so all that needs to do in preparation is get some pork out of the freezer in time to thaw out. Nice & easy as I say. It’s given me chance to give the deep fryer a good scrub out. That’s now done.

 

No comments: