Sunday 13 September 2020

Around & around

The world goes round. I go from wall to another. Wooziness abounds. I end up going to bed early, around 8pm, unable to cope with any more. After checking all side effects, it has dawned upon us this may be related to the increase in medication for the neuropathy. This view was heightened when I couldn’t help feeling the stomach cramps I had in the middle of Friday night reminded me of the feeling I had when I was in the early stages leading to pancreatitis a few years ago & pancreatitis is one of the side effects of the medication but not of the chemo. With this in mind I’m reducing the level of medication until I can get hold of GP to discuss the matter.

 

However, for all the dizziness, I did manage to cook the lamb. It just fell apart. Delicious.

 

No comments: