Wednesday 25 September 2019

More appointments


Well, that didn’t take long. By early afternoon yesterday the phone was ringing yet again. I’ve now got an Oncology appointment for Friday.

They’re certainly not hanging around. I can’t quite believe the speed these appointments are coming in. The NHS is certainly working at top speed. I’m duly grateful.

I’m rather more bemused to get an appointment in today’s post for another mammogram. I only had one a couple of weeks ago! I know I was due a mammogram around about now as a follow-up from my first bout of breast cancer. In theory it was cancelled when I had this most recent one. Maybe it’s just a cock-up in the system & somehow this is the routine one not having been cancelled. Or is this to check what effect the chemo I should have started by then is having? When I’m at Oncology later this week I’ll pop across the road to the Breast Clinic & just check.

No comments: