Monday 16 September 2019

Day of rest


The sun is actually shining. Today we have a day of rest. Nothing much to do. I’ve made an appointment for the Fox to have his hair cut while he has the chance. I’ve noticed my library book needs to be renewed by tomorrow. As I have less than 100 pages to go I’ll look for another book to take out.

Tomorrow it will be all go with a trip down to Chorley. We had contemplated going down today & staying overnight in a hotel, give ourselves a chance to unwind, but I could not find a wheelchair accessible room anywhere. So much for that thought.  I gather it’s likely to be about an hour’s drive down to Chorley.

I suspect the week is going to get ever busier as it goes on. There’s food shopping to do. The cleaner will be coming on Thursday as will the results of the biopsy. I suspect then another flurry of hospital appointments will arrive.

As it is my aches are growing. The lump that had shrunk with the biopsy seems to be growing again. As it grows it’s getting more painful again. I’m just grateful I managed one good night’s sleep to help me through this spell.

No comments: