Saturday 9 June 2018

Busy day


Yesterday was a busy day. The shed’s gained a new floor & I’ve donated yet more blood.

The shed is looking considerably better for its new floor. The people who did it have made sure have made sure all wood ends are wrapped in damp-proofing to hopefully ensure they will not rot as the previous floor did. Now all that needs to be done is for the Fox to decide what shelving he needs & empty the garage of the various things that usually live in the shed.

My blood donation is to check on my raised calcium levels. I have a doctor’s appointment next week to discuss the results.

I was so pleased to have Alison to take my bloods. She never seems to have any trouble with my nervous veins. She’s straight in, straight out, job done.

After the floor was complete we popped down to our local pub & had chance to catch up with some friends we haven’t seen for a while. They were still celebrating his 71st birthday on Thursday.

It was a good, if tiring, day, completed by a rather nice Salmon & Prawn Chowder the Fox made.

No comments: