Friday 7 April 2017

Life's rollercoaster



Yesterday saw the Fox having a relapse. He had seemed to be doing a bit better, but not now. Last night he was going to make a soup for today’s dinner but he felt unable to do so. He muttered in bed for me to leave it. He’d make it today. I’ve gone ahead & made it regardless. It’s plopping away at this very moment – a spicy chilli soup. I will need to eat regardless of how he feels & if I don’t get going in the morning I won’t feel up to making it by this evening.

Life’s all a rollercoaster at the moment. First we had the problems of my health. Now we’re having problems with the Fox’s health. I’m just hoping May will bring the end of my serious health worries. (My itchy scalp & eyes I don’t think are serious, just an irritant.) Maybe then we can properly relax &, if the Fox’s problems are stressed related, they will disappear too. Fingers crossed.

I’m really hoping the Fox’s problems aren’t going to turn into another cause of great anxiety & stress. The fact the problem seems to be going on so long, & in some ways deteriorating, makes me begin to wonder. I’m quite relieved the doctor has decided to arrange these other tests & the scan just to be sure.

Certainly how things are at the moment is a cause of great uncertainty in the Foxes’ den. We feel reluctant to make any plans for the future, except very loose ones. We both seem very tired & drained. The pressure continues with the unsettlement.

No comments: