Friday 25 May 2012

Off colour

I'm sorry I've not been back before, but unfortunately I've not been well. On Wednesday night, at about 4.30am, I was violently sick. I'm not sure what brought this on. The Fox fears it might be the meal he cooked, but I can't see why his spag bol should have caused such a dire effect on me while having no such ill-effect on him.

Since then I've felt distinctly uneasy. My stomach has been aching badly - I suspect bruised from the retching. I've been very nervous eating for fear I wouldn't be able to keep it down. But I have. My stomach is finally easing off this morning & I'm feeling more like myself.

I'm putting it down to one of those blips that happens from time to time. I've been fearing a recurrence & a further trip to the doctors'. It has to be admitted I've had the odd stomach ache ever since I went to the surgery after Christmas but this is the first time I've actually ended up being sick. 

As I say, it's hopefully just one of those things & is now passed, or at least passing. Fortunately the Fox has had no such problems. He's just been getting worried about me.

No comments: