Thursday 4 October 2018

Bemused


I’m somewhat bemused. When we got from the hospital – mammogram day – the phone rang. It was the hospital. This time it was Morecambe Bay Health Authority itself. You may remember I did an interview with them to promote the breast screening service.

Anyhow they were ringing to let me know, the promotion has now gone ahead.  It had caught the eye of the local radio station & they now wanted to do a radio interview with me, again to promote the breast screening service. Would I consider doing it? I agreed to hear more details & would consider it. It seems I may be going on radio next! Whatever next? Pin-up girl for the NHS?! Fame in my dotage? As I say I’m bemused. I just hope I don’t make a mess of it. I should hear more about it on Friday.

Having told you this bit of news, I don’t really have much time to write about our holiday in Italy, so I’m just going to leave you with some pictures. They are just of sunsets taken from the hotel rooftop terrace bar. We had fabulous sunsets every evening, just at pre-dinner drinks time. It was worth going for a drink just to watch the sun set.






No comments: