Thursday 22 January 2015

Dopey



As there’s nothing specific to be done today. The Fox is in charge of the meal, a chicken stir fry for a change. With this in mind I took a sleeping pill last night. I’ve just got to get on top of my sleep somehow & lately I’ve had some very uncomfortable, pain-filled nights. The result is that today I’m feeling decidedly dopey. My eyes are heavy, though not closing. My brain is fighting through a fog.

It’s a pity in some ways. It’s a beautifully sunny winter day. One of those days with almost blinding clarity. We are hoping to go and get Paloma, our new car, her 3 month check over. It’s certainly a lovely day for a drive over to Levens, near Kendal. Everything has a sparkle to it. I just wish I felt more able to appreciate it all.

Zzzzz zzzz ...

No comments: