Sunday 15 January 2012

Some pictures



I'm not very inspired with fresh thoughts today. Maybe it's the fact I've just completed the week's ironing. It does tend to blank out thought in the process. Anyhow, I thought instead I would offer you a few pictures. I seem to have been going on about the fabulous sunsets we have in this area. We don't seem to have taken many pictures since we've moved to Morecambe, except that is our holiday snaps, so these are of an older vintage but they are taken around Morecambe Bay. I hope you enjoy them.

Arnside

Arnside

Silverdale
(I'm sorry about the big space at the top of this blog, but I don't seem to be able to get rid of it today. I'm having one of my computer glitch days!)

1 comment:

Malcolm said...

thanks for sharing these piccies - they bring a nostalgic lump to my throat