Wednesday 9 June 2010

That form

And still we continue on with my Disability Living Allowance form. Now we're on it together. It seems endless. Frustrations erupt on the section about why I fall or stumble. In the mobility section of the form we answered this question as fully as we can. Then when we reach the care section, the same question comes up, only now it's in the context of difficulty moving around the home. I could scream. We hastily escape out for a drink.

Today I'm hoping to get what we sorted out yesterday on the actual form. But that's it. This afternoon we're off to do the food shop. It's not often I look forward to doing that but at least it will get us away from that form.

And at the end of the day I hear the government is questioning the giving & level of benefits. If they reduce my present level, I for one will be making noisy complaint. Just filling in this form has left me feeling a wreck, physically, mentally & emotionally.

No comments: