Friday 18 December 2020

Sorry for myself

I confess I’m feeling a little sorry for myself. I’ve just had a shower. In the process I had a look at my left side & seen the extent the cancer has grown. Now there is a deep groove down the side of Lump. It spreads just over to the right side too. The small lump halfway between Lump & my armpit has now almost joined Lump & turned the same reddy purple colour. As for the lump on my lower breast, that has expanded & been joined by another small lump. The cancer certainly seems to be spreading quickly.

 

I’m telling myself to concentrate on the good side. On the whole I do feel reasonably well. Nobody seeing me would think there was anything wrong. I look in robust good health as usual. Even my hair is growing back though I am still losing some daily. I feel much more myself now the toxic chemicals are working their way out of my system, even though it doesn’t take much to knock me off balance & exhaust me.

 

Ultimately I think my real problem today is that I had a ropey night last night. I took all the painkillers I had but still remained too uncomfortable to get off to sleep for hours. And I do like my sleep.

 

No comments: