Monday 16 November 2020

Beef & hair

I’ve got a good rich beef casserole plopping away in the oven at the moment. I suspect the district nurse will be inviting herself to dinner when she smells the wafts of beefy red wine smells. It’s not often I make a beef casserole. The Fox has rather gone off beef unless it’s minced. However, his interest has been aroused by the thought of the herby dumplings I’ll be adding later when I warm up the casserole this evening.

 

Meanwhile my hair is falling out in drifts now. Every time I look down I see yet more silvery strands coating my clothes. As for the first comb of the day, that means a minimum of three combfuls of hair to get rid of. Fortunately my hair is so thick that at the moment it isn’t unduly noticeable but how much longer that will be the case I wonder.

 

No comments: