Tuesday 7 April 2020

Right parting


I now realise why I’ve always tended to part my hair on the right. Indeed the fact my wig parted on the left was part of why I felt ill at ease wearing it.

My Annie Lennox look is growing. Slowly, very slowly. Probably just as well in these days when hairdressers are all shut down.

My hair, pretty well all silvery white, all radiates away from the crown at the top back of my head. That is except at the very front. There a narrow band turns round & goes off to the left. I can see in it the basis of the wave that always swept leftwards across my head. This natural trend of my hair is undoubtedly why my mother concluded my parting should be on the right so the hair could naturally sweep off to the left.

I just never realised it until I lost my hair & had to start to regrow it.

No comments: