Tuesday 11 March 2014

Sun again



Another day of blue skies, I’m hard pushed to believe it.

Yesterday I managed to get all the washing dry before we set off to the hospital. We were amazed how busy it was along the promenade as the sunshine brought out day-trippers galore. Some folk were even walking along with bare legs & arms. (You won’t get me doing that for a while. To my mind there’s still a cold edge to the breeze. It’s definitely still coats & woollies season, with heating on in the house first thing in the morning & in the evening.)

All this unexpected sunshine has meant that this morning was spent doing the ironing, which means I will be freer later this week. If the weather continues I might even get out to tidy the front garden a bit for the coming season. Then I’ll really be beginning to think spring, even summer is on its way.

No comments: