Monday 10 March 2014

A bit of sunshine



I seem incredibly on the ball today. It’s not yet 10am, yet I’ve got the lamb stew on for this evening – grating my finger in the process! The sun is shining so I’ve got the washing hanging on the line – even dried some things already! I’ve finished my jigsaw – a comic scene set in Bognor Regis.

The sun is really giving me a bounce I rarely have these days.

We’re off to the hospital once more today. That’s why I thought a stew was a good idea. It can just plop away in Big Ears, the slow cooker while we’re out. We usually return from the hospital feeling weary, the Fox especially so &, what’s more, often aching badly. All we’ll need to do when we’re back is a few extra veg – some mash & green beans, I think, for a change – nothing too demanding.

No comments: