Sunday 23 July 2017

Taking things easy



It seems strange to have nothing to do towards dinner tonight. The Fox is cooking. He’s going to make a curry. That means no potatoes even for me to peel/scrape. All I need to do is get some prawns out of the freezer nearer lunchtime so they will have thawed ready for nearer 5pm & his cooking. The only other thing is to find a nice bottle of white wine to go with it, always difficult with a curry.

Sunday is always a cook day for the Fox. By the time I’ve stripped the bed & sorted the washing out I’m too shattered to cook.

This morning will be a quiet one for me. I’ve already been to church via radio. Soon I will be happily jigging through the omnibus “Archers” programme, catching up on events in Ambridge. And so the day will continue, hopefully with me rested for the afternoon chores.

No comments: