Thursday 15 June 2017

Sore again



I’m sore once more.

Yesterday we finally got to the Breast Clinic. I explained my problems & the pain I’ve been feeling. He biroed in a cross where the pain seemed to be centred. I’m to have an ultrasound scan. Unfortunately it couldn’t be done there & then as they were behind as it was. An appointment was made for 9 am this morning.

So promptly a 9am we arrive to wait a while before finally getting in. The ultrasound revealed a dark round circle in the area that was causing pain. She decided to do a couple of biopsies to check it out. She was surprised to see that the dark circle appeared on the ultrasound scan I had had done before my operation & yet it wasn’t noticed & checked out then. I suspect that they were so concerned about the calcification deep below the nipple area that they didn’t check elsewhere on the scan. This circle is nearer my armpit.

So now I wait once more for the results. I have another appointment next week. The lady who did take the biopsy did stress it may not be anything to worry about, but inevitably I am worried. It may just be a cyst that is playing up as it was disturbed during the op. I’m just hoping so but can’t help fearing the worst.

No comments: