Monday 6 March 2017

Recovery



The sun is shining despite the forecast of rain. It clearly did rain in the night. The ground is still wet.

I’ve just been making a Hampton Pie, using some leftover gammon. It’s Indian head massage day. The pie is all together. I can now set the oven for later on & the pie will be ready to serve not long after we get back. We usually have baked beans with it so that’s an easy, unstressful meal for today.

I’m really looking forward to the massage today. The events of lastTuesday destroyed any beneficial effects of last week’s massage. I’ve not slept that well since. I am settling now but I’ve had several uncomfortable days since Tuesday. Hopefully my equilibrium will be restored today. Certainly the sunshine, the cheeriness of the daffs & the deep purple crocuses are all doing much for my morale.

No comments: