Monday 27 March 2017

A little sunshine



The sun has shone all weekend & still it continues. I’ve put the washing out to dry, just the second time this year. The nights, it has to be admitted, are still very cold but the days are mild. I’m not about to cast my clout until those frost-filled nights have disappeared.

Today I’ve made a curry. It will be quick & easy after my massage. As I warm the sauce up, I will just add some cooked prawns. It should be suitably light to hopefully get a bit inside the Fox. He’s been continuing to feel nauseous but at least he’s not as bad as he was on Friday. He managed a bit of the chicken – even had a little extra slice of chicken. Nonetheless he continues to lose weight.

I’m still seriously questioning whether to do a big shop this week. It seems pointless doing anything much if he’s unable to appreciate it.

Wednesday will see us at the hospital once more to find out if all is well after the radiotherapy. Luckily I can see the doctor for this review just at Lancaster, not Preston. Hopefully all will be well & I move onto the next stage i.e. see the surgeon once more as he seems to be the head of the hierarchy. Fingers crossed.

No comments: