Friday 26 August 2016

More worries



All was going well. I’d finally managed to remember the name of the clock repairer we’d used – a friend was wanting their address & phone number. The lamb tagine is plopping away. Once it’s cooked, I’ll leave it to cool ready for re-heating this evening for dinner. I was remembering the sight that greeted us yesterday as we got out of our car at the golf club. Across the street is a lamp-post.  There must have been a dozen starlings on top of it, jostling each other off in the endeavour to make space for themselves.

I came through to here & noticed the post had come – the results of my breast screening. They’ve found some anomaly so I’ve got another appointment next week. Hopefully further investigation will prove there’s nothing amiss. I’ve had enough cysts to suspect that’s all it is, but you never know. I suppose I ought to be grateful they’ve got back so promptly but I could do without something extra to worry about right now.

No comments: