Tuesday 4 August 2015

It's done!



We’ve done it! We’ve actually managed to pay our bills. Or at least I should say we’ve done what’s needed to be done from this end. Whether it actually arrived at the care agency is another question. I half-expect some hiccough will occur before then. I’m just hoping that all will be plain sailing now the system been set up & started.  It’s a weight off my mind, though I will still check in a day or two that the money has actually left our account & hopefully gone to the care agency.

So now I can look forward to the care arriving later this morning with an easy conscience. Linda, my usual support worker, is off on holiday with her two young daughters, so I have no idea who will be coming today. Usually it turns out to be someone reasonable enough. A different person usually ends up finding different things to do. Linda is not very tall, barely 5ft, so often this is the time the bathroom walls & other higher things get a good wash down. We’ll see.

No comments: