Tuesday 22 September 2009

Hair cut time

It's hair cut time once more. The Fox managed to get his done yesterday. I'm off later this morning. As you may remember, I find this a necessary evil rather than a source of pleasure or relaxation. The old English sheepdog look has got to go.

I'm hoping the weather will brighten up so I'll be able to go in the Mean Machine, my electric scooter. At present the road the salon is on, is dug up for new gas pipes. It's in the midst of four sets of temporary traffic lights. The pavement looks reasonably clear so the Mean Machine shouldn't be a problem. But if it's very wet, I doubt I'll be able to park within my limited walking distance.

My main reason for using this hairdresser is its ease of access. It's usually possible to park immediately outside the salon, but not at the moment. Oh well, fingers crossed!

No comments: