Thursday 15 April 2021

One way or another

In January I mentioned to a friend my urge to see Chatsworth. The family was planning a champagne picnic in the grounds. However, it is increasingly looking like I will not physically make it. To go that distance would necessitate a few overnight stays – t would just be too tiring otherwise - in a comfy hotel but they aren’t due to open until mid-May at the earliest.

 

However, others are determined I should be able to visit Chatsworth in my imagination. When the hospice lady came this week, she came bearing a belated birthday present – a jigsaw of Chatsworth. On top of which I can enjoy my brochure. Folk are determined I’ll get there one way or another. And all done with love. It is much appreciated.

 

1 comment:

Malcolm said...

What a brilliant gift - each piece of the jigsaw is a step on the visit! Thoughts and prayers are with you and the Fox. Warm gentle cyberhugs are sent your way - with much love to you both.