Friday 10 May 2019

Filled once more


My tooth is once more filled. It was suggested that I ought to think of having it capped. It has to be admitted I’ve had that tooth refilled twice within the last few years & there is little actual tooth remaining to fill. If it comes out again so soon – last time it lasted for 2 years only before falling out – I shall probably have it capped. I am hoping, though, now I’ve finished the bisphosphonates my teeth may start to retain their fillings once more. I seem to have moved into the dentist on a regular basis since that treatment began.

Next week it will be the hospital again. This time it will be to collect my second new pair of knee braces. As that shouldn’t take long, we’re hoping to go around the shops while we’re in Lancaster, & buy some waterproof trousers as well as some ordinary trousers, for the holiday.

No comments: