Saturday 11 May 2019

Decisions. Decisions.


I’m hoping to get out into the garden later on. The sun is shining for the first time in days. The grass is growing very rapidly at the moment. I usually trim around the edges to keep the lawns looking neat. I didn’t manage to get around both lawns after the last mow so the edges are very straggly. I try to convince myself it’s the more natural look.

As for what else to do? I’m thinking of once more looking at the various excursions. There are two trips on the Lofoten Islands that sound fabulous, but I don’t think we want to do both. Which to go for? I’m thinking of going through both trips & looking at the different places visited to decide which is more exciting. An art gallery featuring an internationally known, but unknown by me, artist or a mediæval chapel? Or do we do both trips, one northbound, the other southbound? Both trips are in the evening/early night so that doesn’t help us decide. Decision. Decisions.

No comments: