Wednesday 29 August 2018

E-mails


I’ve just been to look at my e-mails. I had a phone call earlier form the Breast Clinic, asking me my opinion of the article that had been written featuring my experience of the value of mammograms. Since I hadn’t even seen the article I was rather stuck as to what to say. It had apparently been e-mailed to me on Monday. I just hadn’t seen it. They will ring again on Friday.

Although I feel some of the wording doesn’t sound like me, the gist I’m happy enough with. I think I would stress the fact that I had had no symptoms before the mammogram, no lumps, no secretions, no pain, but that is the only thing I would change. I might have looked to see if I could find a more flattering photo but that’s just vanity.

In the process I found an e-mail from Fred Olsen, the cruise company we’d gone to Norway with, asking for yet another comment on our cruise. They asked me to say what was wrong with the holiday. I gave a brief outline. As for a phrase to sum up the holiday, I put “A nightmare”. They’re certainly one company we won’t be going on holiday with, certainly not for a very long time if ever.

No comments: