Thursday 24 August 2017

Round two



The Fox is cooking today – sausage coddle. After a few quiet days his hands seem to be settling down again. I feel he should be safe enough with a sharp knife once more. He’s now moved to his other stress symptom – loss of appetite. He’s not as bad as he was before, but no matter how much he’s enjoying the meal he seems to run out of steam long before the plate is cleared. So far I’ve not felt the need to reduce the amount I cook. I’m hoping that will remain the case.

I’m once more finding I’m occasionally feeling the need to scratch the back of my head – a return of psoriasis? So far there isn’t any welt & the itch isn’t constant. I’m telling myself it’s just one of those occasional irritations that strike, a bit like the insect bite I’ve got on my leg.

Roll on holiday that’s all I can say. A prolonged spell of relaxation is what we both need.

No comments: