Saturday 11 December 2010

More hopeful

I've not been on the computer for a day & the toolbar of the blogsite has changed. I'm no computer geek & trying to work out what all the symbols mean is an unexpected challenge for me. At least I'm starting to get something down without changing character size, font, colour, italics etc every other letter, by accident rather than design.

Readers of the Fox's blog will know of his hospital ordeal yesterday. Not long after our return home, the second bathroom designer arrived. He came up with some new, quite revolutionary ideas, which seem much more inspiring.

We now await the detail plans to see if we like them as much as we hope. 

He's proposing moving everything. Then we would end up with a walk-in shower cubicle along the window wall, where the toilet & sink are at present. The sink & toilet could then go where the present bath is. That way we could have a spacious shower, which I could get into in my wheelchair if I should ever need it & there would be so much more space to get to the sink & toilet. A sense of space, rather than clutter, should pervade the room.   

So fingers crossed things are looking a bit more hopeful.

PS I'm sorry about the white background for the first few words. I was trying to give a white background to it all but I can't work out how to do it. Neither can I work out how to make the white background of the first few words disappear. I can see the next few entries are going to be a challenge!

No comments: