Monday 18 January 2021

Lump

I have to admit I’m feeling better than I was on Saturday. I suspect at least part of the problem was stress & exhaustion after the trip down to Manchester. It wasn’t helped by the fact that the seat belt was pressing on Lump, even though I had inserted a small cushion in between for around 5 hours. For the first time since Friday we both managed a reasonable sized meal last night. The previous days I’ve ended up throwing half out for both of us.

 

So today I’ve made us some Ham & Egg Pancakes. I just hope I haven’t done too many. Having done that, I suspect I may well be having a little nap to recover.

 

I am tempted to get onto the hospice about some stronger painkillers. Another bit of me says wait until Friday when I should hear whether I’m going to have some radiotherapy to reduce the size of Lump. I suspect that would ease things a lot.

 

Out of curiosity, when I was trying to describe Lump to a friend on the phone, I thought I would actually measure it. I reckon it’s about 5½ inches long, 3½ inches wide & protrudes about 3 inches. Quite a lump!

 

No comments: