Friday 1 January 2021

A mystery

Once more it is a freezing morning. I’ve peeled the potatoes for dinner but I cannot lift the lid off the compost bin to put the peelings in. It’s just frozen solid. Hopefully it will thaw out a bit as the day goes on.

 

Yesterday I discovered a mystery for which I haven’t yet found the answer. 

 

I’m still shedding hair. However, the pace of loss has slowed down. Now, each day I check my upper clothes after I’ve combed my hair first thing in the morning & when I get changed ready for bed so I will be hair-free the following day. Yesterday, when I got ready for bed I was hard pushed to find a single hair on my clothes. I even de-haired my dressing gown before putting it on. Had I finally come to the end of all this hair shedding? I wondered.

 

I then put on my dressing gown & went to spend the evening in the lounge with the Fox. Soon I was back to normal. Every few minutes my eye was caught by the shimmer of light on a fine silvery filament on my dressing gown – hair. I’d clear myself down. Half an hour later, more hair. Why is it only shedding in the evening rather than the daytime? I’ve no idea.

 

 A mystery as I said. Maybe it is somehow related to the fact that the pain levels seem to increase as the evening/night goes on.

 

No comments: