Monday 20 July 2015

Paying the price



It’s not been the best of weekends for me. The busy week last week caught up with me, leaving me aching & exhausted. These days I’m not usually too bad at pacing myself to keep my levels of pain at a reasonable level. However, sometimes events happen & I have a week last week, then I end up paying the price.

So this weekend has been spent very quietly. My effort of Saturday was cooking some pulled pork. The Sunday effort was the changing of the bed & sorting out the washing. The rest of my time has been spent jigging or reading about Vienna.

The more I read about Vienna the more exciting a place it seems to be to visit. Every corner, every street & alleyway seems to have its interest. I’m now beginning to wonder why we’ve never been before. I hope the reality is going to live up to my impression. I’m still convinced the artwork of Klimt is going to appear somewhere along the way. It should be an interesting holiday.

No comments: