Monday 24 December 2012

Happy Christmas

The time has come to wish all my readers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 

As I pursued the idea of a review/appeal for my benefits this morning, I discovered governmental offices have already closed down for the festive season. That being so, I shall put aside my worries, too, & do my best to enjoy the festive period. Unfortunately, immediately afterwards, my energies will have to be spent on yet another hospital trip, this time for the MRI scan.

But as I say, the time has come to put all these worries on side. Or at least to try to do so.

I wish you all an enjoyable time. I hope those in more straightened circumstances, whether because they are homeless due to the floods or other reasons, or financial, manage to find some joy from the season. It is a season of goodwill to all & I hope all experience some of that goodwill.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS   

No comments: